I have over 30 years of experience in education administration and teaching in public and private schools. I believe that education is profoundly transformative and that everyone deserves the opportunity to learn in life-changing ways. It is important to me that students and mentors experience joyful learning in a nurturing environment.
Roles at Quest Forward Academy
I am the founding Director of Quest Forward Academy in Santa Rosa. I’ve worn many hats in my tenure here, including curriculum development, recruitment, counseling, admissions, and even building maintenance! I am inspired by our caring community of students, mentors, and staff, and find the steep learning curve and the unpredictability of my days stimulating.
- BA German Studies, Stanford University
- MA and PhD German Studies, Cornell University
Before Quest Forward Academy
Return to About Us
- Director of Instruction, and Humanities and Social Sciences teacher, Stanford University Online High School
- Assistant Professor at Stanford University
- Author of numerous academic publications