I hail from the state of Arkansas with over 7 years of experience in admissions. I believe every student deserves the opportunity to enhance their skills in an educational setting that is perfect for them.
Roles at Quest Forward Academy
My role is to drive enrollment and to increase the number of students on campus. That includes presenting to feeder schools, attending conferences and working within the community.
- 2020 EMPS Candidate at The Clinton School of Public Service
- BA Anthropology
- Minors in Biology and Information Technology
Before Quest Forward Academy
Return to About Us
- Admissions representative at a community college
- Admissions officer at a truck driving school
- Director of Admissions at a high school in Arkansas