Your student will be better prepared for life beyond school.
- The Pathways Program provides 10 years of support and guidance for your student — from the first day of high school through starting their career — helping them to achieve their goals.
- Quest Forward Academy supports your student as a whole person, with regular work on essential habits such as curiosity and self-management.
- Students practice work skills daily — such as learning how to communicate, analyze, and reflect — to help them prepare for career success.
You won’t have to fight for your student’s needs to be met.
- Our teachers are called “mentors” because they guide and support each student, providing feedback on learning and growth in academics and skills.
- Class sizes are small, to ensure each student gets the individual attention they deserve.
- Individual learning plans ensure that your student can follow their interests and achieve their goals.
You can focus on what matters most — your relationship with your student.
- You’ll have more quality time with your student after school, because there’s no cramming for tests.
- Enjoy home life without arguments about school.
- Students regain their love of learning at Quest Forward Academy. One mom told us, “Quest Forward Academy re-engaged my highly dis-engaged daughter and helped her learn to love learning again. Now a graduate and a freshman in college, she is well-prepared to create her future, and she is mature, responsible, engaged and thriving.”
Schedule a Free Consultation More for Parents